Microsoft has announced the release of the .NET Framework 4.7.2 it is included in windows 10 April 2018 Update. It is also available on windows 7+ and windows server 2008 R2+
What’s new in .NET Framework 4.7.2?
- ASP.NET Changes
- Support for SameSite cookie in ASP.NET in Page, Custom Handler and User controls
- Enable ASP.NET developers to specify MaxLength attribute for Multiline asp:TextBox.
- Support for ASP.NET Dependency Injection
- Click Once
- Per-monitor support for WPF and HDPI-aware VSTO apps deployed via ClickOnce
- Base Class Library
- Enhanced .NET Framework support for .NET Standard 2.0
- Cryptography improvements
- Support for Programmatically creating X.509 certificates and certificate signing requests.
- Added support for Always Encrypted leveraging enclave technologies
- Integrating Azure AD Universal and Multi-factor authentication (MFA) support with SQL .NET driver
- Diagnostic enhancements
You can see complete list of improvements in the .NET Framework 4.7.2 release notes